Friday, February 29, 2008

 

Will the Real Obama Please Stand Up!

American politics has sunk to an all time low. It appears that even the Palestinians elected Hamas without this kind of confusion, and that the Iraqis braved bombs and bullets to vote for their choice of candidates without this kind of rancor. They harbored tribal and religious hatred, but not the kind of racial hatred we find in the United States of America.

Let me get this straight. Obama is a Shiite "Iranian Agent" (according to the subscript on CNN), but he is also a Muslim with Sadaam Hussein's name and one to be feared, but he is also al Qaeda, according to inuendoes of the warm-up pundit of John McCain's campaign, but this man is not only a dangerous Muslim who supports Israel and eats with Jewish friends, but his Muslim father gave him a Hebrew name that translates "Blessed" for anyone who invokes good, thinks good thoughts about people, and does good, even for his enemies, but here is the kicker, this al Qaeda Muslim is a Christian who swears on the Christian Bible.

Won't these people give me a break. Apparently, my 190 credit hours to earn a Bachelor's degree and my two Masters degrees, and Doctorate degree was all for nothing. Please straighten me out. I'm drowning in this nonsense. I would have hoped that a McCain or Clinton Presidency would make me feel truly safe; but with such garbage as I outlined I'm really confused as to why any American would vote for either one of them.

For What it's Worth . . .

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]